We don't know about you, but we're feeling the heat! Summer running/racing is in full swing. Crew member Ashley Carney lays out her favorite gear and nutrition to keep you on track while sweating it out.
1. Grab the Gold: both flavors are great, and they’re a nice substantial breakfast before a race (or every day life) that doesn’t sit too heavy, offers balanced nutrition, and is Also gluten free!
2. Oiselle Roga Shorts: the wide waistband, super light fabric, and mid-length inseam are perfect for running!
3. Adidas Boston: fave shoe because it’s really light and feels minimal but still offers some Cush. May not be enough for high mileage, but do a great job of allowing you to feel the road softly.
4. Goodr sunglasses: they are fun to wear and perfect for ALL kinds of outdoor activities. I love that they’re polarized and and fit well on my head. Because they’re only priced at $25, I am also not afraid to actually wear them out!
5. NRC tees and tanks! I love wearing our brand because it makes me feel like I’m part of a “team” - which is true! It’s always fun to rep a local business.
If any of these summer picks strikes your fancy, stop by our store, and we'll be happy to hook you up!